In the last few months, LG’s fortune is not good enough to remove the phone but people have liked them less, keeping in view this, LG has launched a smartphone called LG G7 ThinQ. It is now to see that people How much do you like and how popular this phone is in the market.
It is clear that ThinQ moniker is trapped for better or worse after V30S ThinQ. AI is normally handled for the most part by Google, while AI cams are all LG. Everyone is making AI on their phone, so we are not sure why LG urges to slap this token on the name, but who are we right to judge?
Anyway, do not be fooled by the name. AI on LG G7 is just a small part of a nearby flagship-grade package. And LG did not release G7 in the MWC for competition, it seems that the LG G7 ThinQu employs all the moves seen in the current flagship crop.
The one thing that is standing, ironically, is that it is not cool, but the 6.1-inch LCD display is super-wide with a 19.5: 9 aspect. Resolution is superb at 1,440 x 3,120 pixels, while the LCD panel uses RGBW sub-pixel for very bright images.
The latest Snapdragon 845 is onboard, as is the back of an updated dual 16 MP camera. The design is less, but it is not surprising nowadays. There is a new boombox speaker onboard capable of in-room, which is loud enough. The full glasses adhere to the sheet.
LG G7 ThinQ specs
- Body: Aluminum frame, Gorilla Glass 5 front and back; IP68 certified for water and dust resistance, MIL-STD-810G compliant
- Display: 6.1″ RGBW IPS LCD, 3,120x1440px resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 563ppi; HDR 10 compliant.
- Rear camera: 16MP f/1.6 primary camera with 71° field of view, OIS, laser phase/contrast detection autofocus. Additional 16MP f/1.9 wide-angle camera with 107 FOV, no OIS, fixed focus. 2160p/30fps video recording on both.
- Front camera: 8MP, 90° FOV; 1080p/30fps video recording.
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with LG UX, Android P update scheduled
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845: octa-core CPU (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver), Adreno 630 GPU.
- Memory: 6GB of RAM; 128GB storage; microSD slot.
- Battery: 3,000mAh Li-Po (sealed); QuickCharge 3.0 fast charging; WPC&PMA wireless charging; Qnovo battery tech.
- Connectivity: Single-SIM, Dual-SIM available in certain markets; LTE-A, 3-Band carrier aggregation, Cat.16/13 (1Gbps/150Mbps); USB Type-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; GPS; Bluetooth 5.0; FM radio
- Misc: Fingerprint reader; Hi-Fi Quad DAC; 2 mics, Boombox speaker; 3.5mm jack.
And if you wondered what is the difference between the G7 ThinQue and the recently released V30s Thinqu, we have prepared this list for you.
LG G7 ThinQ over LG V30S ThinQ
- Added so-called ‘screen horns’ around the notch (thus taller display)
- RGBW IPS LCD vs. P-OLED
- 16MP wide-angle camera vs. 13MP
- Snapdragon 845 vs. Snapdragon 835
- 8MP selfie camera vs. 5MP
- Boombox speaker vs. ordinary speaker
- Power key is now on the side vs on the back
- 3,000 mAh battery vs. 3,300 mAh
It is obvious that the G7 ThinQ is not a massive upgrade on the first Thinqu smartphone, but it looks updated as any kind of flagship. And now it’s time to look at what’s coming next week from LG, so let’s meet this G7 Thinak.